– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a standard muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
– Add gluten free cookies to a food processor and process until you achieve a fine meal. Then add melted butter and pulse to combine.
– Distribute evenly among muffin tins and press down with a glass or spoon to flatten.
– Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside to cool.
– Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lime zest/juice for more tart, or more agave for added sweetness.
– Pour filling into muffin tins and tap on counter to release air bubbles.
– Top with a bit more lime zest and loosely cover.
– Freeze for 2-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer for 10-15 minutes to thaw before serving.
– Will keep covered in the freezer for up to 2 weeks, though best when fresh.